Special Ideas for Vacation: Try this Trick..
Spontaneous Holidays: Add an Element of Surprise to Your Travel
Want a unique approach to your vacation? Would you like something inspired? Simply incorporate the practice of “thinking of others” into your vacation.
You can design a vacation in which you arrange for little surprises for your mate, or date. Since you’ll know the schedule, you can arrange for tickets to different events (concerts, plays, hockey, football etc.) as you land in each city or town, and spring the surprise on your loved one.
Other Ideas – Spontaneous Holidays
You can put several ideas into a hat – for where you’ll go, what you’ll see for the day.
For instance, put the following into a hat -
- Museum trip
- Musical theater or concert
- Tour of a factory
- Party or celebration
- Sporting event
- Amusement park
- Trip to the beach
These are some ideas for you; of course, you can come up with some of your own.
As a precaution, make sure that your fellow travelers are willing to play the hat game. Make up the “hat” drawing the night before. Then, you’ll all have something to look forward to in the morning.
Impromptu Ideas: Are Kids Allowed In?
If you are traveling with children, you’ll need to take this into account and verify that certain events allow kids to come (“black tie” dinners, or costume parties may not be appropriate for children, or teens); so make some phone calls ahead of time, and get your choices in order. Write everything down; since you are the coordinator of the surprises, you have to be very organized.
Holiday Ideas – Think of Some Options for Children
It will be a good idea to carve out some extra “impromptu ideas” to put into your cap. Things like swimming, kids plays, musical concerts tailored toward children, etc. Also, consider letting the kids come up with a few ideas. Here are some extra ideas for kids:
- Book Festivals
- Renaissance or State Fairs
- Amusement parks
Books festivals are a place for kids and families to interact with exceptional writers, storytellers and poets and enjoy an inspiring variety of book-related activities, exhibitions and demonstrations. So if you aspiring writers in your family, or just want to check out the exhibitions,
you can visit one of these unique literary celebrations.
Inexpensive Holidays and Trips: Want Some More?
There are other options when planning your holiday. It may be that the family simply needs a bit of a breather – and that while you wish to take some time to “slow down”, you only have two to four days you can devote to a trip. If this is the case, you need to set your priorities and really get organized as to what you wish to see, or do, on the trip. Discuss this with your family, and list things down; then you can make the phone calls while the kids are at school – sound good?
Is relaxing the priority? Then you can opt for a vacation that has less rushing around – maybe do some hiking, and a family picnic. Or perhaps go see some friends in a nearby town – and if the town (or city) has a lake nearby, do some relaxing by the lake (fishing, boating, etc.).
Copyright HealthyKids Info Just For U
Helpful Resources From Healthy Kids Blog
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Tips For Eating on The Go – week 32
- Healthy Eating Guide for College Students – week 03
- Homeschooling – Can You Really Do This?
- Tip For Getting Rid Of Tonsil Stones – What Are Your Treatment Options
- Home Schooling Through High School
- Kids Vitamins: Fun Fruit Ideas and Purer Vitamins Add Up to What?
- Healthy Eating Guide For Parents on The Go – week 03
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatments – Is There a Cure To Help Women Who Suffer?
- Thinking Outside the Books – Homeschool Math Lab Days
- Healthy Eating Guide For Modern Parents – week 41
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Out & On The Go – week 03
- Home School Choices: Are You a Parent Who Wants To Have a Positive Impact?
- Healthy Eating Guide For Students – week 39
- Aspergers Treatment: Do You Know What to Do or What Guidelines To Follow?
- Home Schooling Supplies: What To Use
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Tips For Eating on The Go and on Vacation – week 03
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Tips For Eating on The Go and At Home – week 32
- Healthy Eating Guide For Families – week 41
- Healthy Eating Guide For Teenagers and Children – week 03
- Healthy Eating Guide For Teenagers and Children – week 03
- Hone In: A Closer Look At Martial Arts Belts
- Successful Way To Homeschool Your Children
- Home Schooling Can Lead To Outstanding Careers
- Healthy Eating Guide For Loved Ones – week 03
- Drug Rehab: Recovery Can Be Hampered By Depression
- Have A Glimpse At The Effectiveness Of Cordyceps Sinensis
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Tips For Eating on The Go and on Vacation – week 23
- Healthy Eating Guide for College Students – week 41
- Healthy Eating Guide For Parents on The Go – week 02
- A New League Of Internet Predator Preys on Unsuspecting Young Teens – Pro Ana Websites
- Home Schooling Subjects: What To Teach Your Children
- Protected: Booster Shots…. News For Homeschooling Parents
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Out & On The Go – week 02
- Tae Kwon Do: Want to Kick High? Like to Compete?
- Starting Your Homeschool
- Healthy Eating Guide For Kids and Teenagers – week 02
- Help! I Want To Get Ex-Wife Back, Desperately & Be The Better Man!
- Healthy Eating Guide For Students – week 40
- Healthy Eating Guide For Loved Ones – week 31
- Healthy Eating Guide For Loved Ones – week 02
- Spectrum Workbooks Have Helped Kids Learn for a Decade
- Effect of Divorce: How Does Divorce Affect Children?
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Tips For Eating on The Go – week 40
- Healthy Eating Guide For Modern Parents – week 02
- Is Potty Training Pissing You Off? How to House Train an Adult Dog
- The Social Aspects Of Homeschooling
- Home Schooling Parents: Get Accredited & Design Your Homeschooling Curriculum with Feedback From Your Child
- Healthy Eating Guide For Families – week 02
- Healthy Eating Guide For Parents and Their Kids – week 31
- Homeschooling – Shape Your Child’s Future
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Tips For Eating on The Go and on Vacation – week 02
- Healthy Eating Guide For Loved Ones – week 01
- Seventeen Reasons To Homeschool Your Kids
- Parenting Tips: Children and Divorce
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Tips For Eating on The Go and on Vacation – week 01
- How To Schedule Your Homeschooling Day, And Have Time To Spare
- Yoga for Kids: An Overview
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Tips For Eating on The Go – week 01
- Healthy Eating Guide: Eating Tips For Eating on The Go and At Home – week 40
- Home Schooling Requirements: Differences In States
Filed under: Holiday Trip
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!